Our Blog | Recent Posts
Automotive Sales News Roundup – Week ending June 7, 2013
Exciting week in the automotive world as the May sales numbers were published and Experian Automotive presented their quarterly “State of the Auto Finance Market” report for Q1 2013.
Here are some of the headlines from the week:
- “U.S. sales advance 8% as Nissan, Ford, Chrysler set pace” (Automotive News)
- “2-Percent Hike in Overall Used Sales; How are CPO Numbers Faring” (Auto Remarketing)
- “CPO Market Achieves Second-Strongest Sales Month Ever” (Auto Remarketing)
- “Brand-by-Brand Look at May CPO Results” (Auto Remarketing)
And specific to financing and regulatory concerns, here are some articles worth taking a look at:
- “Subprime Industry Assesses 2013 Tax Season” (Subprime Auto Finance News)
- “3 Crucial Takeaways from CFPB Examination Manual” (SubPrime Auto Finance News)
- “Experian Automotive: Auto leasing reaches record high” (Experian Automotive)
And when you’re done reading here, don’t forget to check out our Volume Estimator to see how you can get your piece of the resurgent special finance market. Stay tuned!