Our Blog | Recent Posts
Automotive Sales News Roundup – Week Ending June 21, 2013
Things continue to look up in auto sales news, particularly as we head into the Summer Sales Season and credit continues to be available for all kinds of consumers. And the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) continues to make headlines as another senior official leaves – this time the main contact who had been working with the automotive industry.
Here are some of the headlines from the week:
- “Revolving door in full swing at new consumer bureau” (The Hill)
- “CFPB’s Leading Auto Finance Regulator Leaving Bureau” (Auto Remarketing)
- “Feds’ lead auto-lending regulator to step down” (Automotive News)
- “June U.S. sales projected to hit highest rate since late 2007” (Automotive News)
- “Easier credit should help keep auto sales on track” (Detroit Free Press)
And when you’re done reading here, don’t forget to check out our Volume Estimator to see what kind of opportunity we have in your area – we’re continuing to see our application numbers climb.