Our Blog | Recent Posts
Automotive Finance News Roundup – Week Ending June 28, 2013
Lots of news this week about the automotive industry’s contribution to the national economy, as well as some movin’ and shakin’ from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
Check out some of the stories from this past week:
- “More Industry Reaction to Departure of CFPB’s Hackett” (SubPrime Auto Finance News)
- “June Sees Biggest Used Vehicle Price Drop All Year” (Auto Remarketing)
- “Autos Probably Led Consumer Spending Gain: U.S. Economy Preview” (Bloomberg News)
- “GOP Seeks Data on What Prompted CFPB Auto Guidance” (American Banker)
- “41 Million-Plus Annual Used Sales Likely for ‘Foreseeable Future’ ” (Auto Remarketing)
- “CFPB orders $6.5M in refunds to military members in auto-loan case” (Automotive News)
And when you’re done reading here, don’t forget to check out our Volume Estimator to see what kind of opportunity we have in your area – we’re continuing to see more consumers visit our sites and apply for financing.