Our Blog | Recent Posts
Automotive Sales News Roundup – week ending April 12, 2013
This is our first recap for the month of April, and many media outlets have been posting their reviews for March and Q1, which means they’re dominating this week’s roundup:
- “More CPO Sales Roll In; Market Looking Healthy” (Auto Remarketing)
- “NADA UCG: Wholesale Prices Peaked in March; Expected to Begin ‘Slight’ Decline” (Auto Remarketing)
- “Best-Ever Month & Quarter for Certified Sales” (Auto Remarketing)
And some tax news & future forecasts for good measure:
- “Much of tax refunds will go for auto-related spending” (Automotive News)
- “Webb: Used Retail Sales to Establish All-Time High by 2015” (Auto Remarketing)
Projections are still putting 2013 at over 15MM sold retail. We’re off to a solid start.
And when you’re done reading here, don’t forget to check out our Volume Estimator to see how you can get your piece of the resurgent special finance market. Watch this space!